- Biogen Idec
- $108,380.00 -167,060.00/year*
133 Wellesley St
* Ensuring strategic incentive plan development and governance are run according to BIIB philosophy and guardrails.
* Leading continuous improvement initiatives focused on improving capabilities for the field and commercial processes.
* Monitoring external trends to identify opportunities to align or transform business practices.
* Collaborating on go to market model design and other strategic initiatives to ensure alignment to strategy.
* Leading a high performing team responsible for field operations.
* 10+ years of directly relatable Commercial Bio/Pharma field force operations experience
* Strong track record of inspiring leadership and leading teams
* Deep expertise in Field Excellence and Operations
* Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with teams both cross functionally and cross geographies
* Credible and confident communicator
* Proven strategic aptitude and ability
* Track record of delivering results
* Hands on approach and can do attitude
* Capable to prioritize and focus even in situations with high workload
Bachelors' Degree required, advanced Degree(s) highly preferred
Associated topics: administrative assistant, assist, asso, beverage, front desk, food, operational assistant, operational support, records management, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...