- Biogen Idec
133 Wellesley St
Responsibilities to include but not limited to
* Brand Management
o Build and maintain effective relationships with brand partners (business owner) and maintain ongoing knowledge of brand strategy and guidelines
o Provide clear communication to the business owners regarding schedules, project status and action items
o Work in conjunction with the Sr. Account Lead and Creative team to ensure all deliverables are aligned with the brand voice, guidelines and approved creative brief
o Has a clear understanding of brands' marketing objectives
o Manage the marketing and agency team expectations while helping to clear any roadblocks to success
o Be marketing's go-to resource for project requests and updates by asking the right questions and leading real-time dialogue
o Proactively seek solutions and take initiative to make conscious decisions as part of the larger, long-term plan
o Working knowledge of current database of all brand specific projects, owned by CCOE and/or AOR
* Regulatory Management
o Work with Associate Account Manager to provide guidance and ensure all pieces are successfully submitted into Veeva for Regulatory review
o Attend Regulatory meetings when required and when CCoE pieces are being reviewed
o Final review/sign-off on all pieces prior to release to client and production
* Account Management
o Define scope of job and quote as necessary, partner with project management to manage delivery and ensure all changes have been addressed for all integrated marketing materials.
o Develop creative briefs - aligning marketing directed strategy with known insights
o Manage and prepare for kick-off meetings and internal reviews
o Partner with project managment to determine turnaround time based on necessary edits
o Escalate risk as appropriate depending on changes of scope or timing
o Be the last line of defense on all projects prior to release
* Oversee all Project specific internal documentation and communication
o Maintain knowledge of all brand specific projects and maintain weekly marketing status sheet - ensuring all items have been addressed and action items are processed.
o Take the lead on necessary meetings throughout workflow process - creative client presentations, client feedback regroups as necessary, etc.
o Communicate scope, timing and/or budget changes to team members and key stakeholders, developing contingency plans as needed
o Liaise with AORs and media partners when necessary
* 5-7 plus years in an advertising agency environment. Biotech/Pharma industry related experience preferred.
* Strong analytical/strategic and interpersonal skills.
* Extremely detail oriented and organized. Attention to detail is imperative.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Effective time-management.
* Understanding of digital, print and video preferred
* Collaborative and works well in a team setting.
* Flexibility in a fast-paced environment with the ability to adapt to changes.
* Positive team attitude that inspires other to excel.
* Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects simultaneously.
* Experience with Veeva Vault or similar system helpful.
* Knowledge of web-based project management system(s)
Bachelor's Degree required* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...